KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first 790, but 6th KTM. Just about finished with mods and so far very happy. (Just posted details in the "What did you do to your 790 Duke today
thread.) I'm also a senior with back/hip/knee issues, so the light weight works well for me.
If anyone in my area needs a place to work on their bike, feel free to contact me. I have a fairly well equipped shop and am willing to assist. Or if anyone in the Midwest wants to meet up for a ride or track day, let me know.
I'm retired and have the time. Cheers!

·
a d m i n .
151,032 Posts
Welcome! The majority here are senor‘s, (or darn close to it), so you’re in the right place! :p

Tell us about your flying Saab jet experience..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tell us about your flying Saab jet experience..
I owned a repair shop years ago that worked on a lot of Euro cars, and lots of Volvos and Saabs.
I built up a SPG 900 Turbo into a road racer that "flew" sort of. Hence the name.

I hear Saab is building a factory in West Lafayette IN where it will be building parts for a new jet trainer
as part of a joint venture with Boeing.

·
Registered
2020 KTM Duke, '72 Norton Commando, '62 BSA C-15, '82 Suzuki PE 175
282 Posts
Hey, flysaab!
I'm also in Nothern Illinois! Algonquin area.

This is my first KTM but I've had/have more than my share of European bikes. B.S.A, Norton, Ducati, Triumph and so on.

Maybe we can meet up. Social distancing is easy on motorcycles.
Bottoms Up!
Steve

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, flysaab!

This is my first KTM but I've had/have more than my share of European bikes. B.S.A, Norton, Ducati, Triumph and so on.

Bottoms Up!
Steve
Hey, flysaab!

Bottoms Up!
Steve
Absolutely. PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.