KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
#1. It keeps us inside and protected from Murder Hornets.
#2. Bragging rights - as you can see mine is the last one built so far so I'm technically the BEST 890R owner.
#3. If someone has engine problems, cough... GraphixChef cough..., we all have a reference to run back to and make sure ours was built by Deiter on a different day than Hans built his.

:p
Damn you beat me to #3......I'm hoping Deiter or Frans built this motor. The motor number is newer then the one I just pulled from the bike. So hoping they were paying more attention, or it was a Wednesday build instead of a Monday/Friday one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine is 400.
According to the dealer here in Austin, they received an allotment of 5 and mine was the fourth sold. It surprised me a bit they had received so many, glad I was able to speed up my process a bit (wanted to sell another bike first but decided to pull the trigger now) and snag one locally before they all sold.

Now I need to get rid of the three old bikes in the garage so I have more room...

·
Super-FastGuy
Ninja 400
574 Posts
Mine is 400.
According to the dealer here in Austin, they received an allotment of 5 and mine was the fourth sold. It surprised me a bit they had received so many, glad I was able to speed up my process a bit (wanted to sell another bike first but decided to pull the trigger now) and snag one locally before they all sold.

Now I need to get rid of the three old bikes in the garage so I have more room...
Congrats! Welcome to the 890 club!

·
Top Speed guru
77 Posts
308. I heard any made after 307 were faster :unsure:

Reactions: J D

·
Registered
2020 890 Duke R - 1994 Suzuki RM 250
2 Posts
I've just joined the forum. Checked my VIN at the online registration info site which says my bike is number 109.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts