KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks amongst other things I’ve bought the “myride” box of tricks but can’t find in the manual where it fits. Can anybody help please.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I believe it's under the pillion seat - at the rear there are few open connectors, you should find the one that you need there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries folks as like most things these days you want to find out you’ll find it on YouTube and I did. 👍

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
However, there already was a black box mount in that position so just attached myride to it with a cable tie, plugged it into the connector and hey presto it worked. 😊

·
Registered
140 Posts
that's surprising, normally the Bluetooth module has to be enabled in the firmware on the bike by the dealer (mentioned on page 6 of the instructions above).
Is it possible you already had the Bluetooth module?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I believe it's under the pillion seat - at the rear there are few open connectors, you should find the one that you need there.
I assumed this as well. Kind of nice that its not. There's little to no storage space under there as it is even with the passenger seat deleted.

However, there already was a black box mount in that position so just attached myride to it with a cable tie, plugged it into the connector and hey presto it worked. 😊
That's awesome! Was the bike pre-owned?? The dealer activation is what's keeping me from pulling the trigger on the myride module. All 3 dealers local to me charge a flat fee just to hook up to their diagnostics tool. They want over $100 to switch my turn signals to LED mode.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It is very strange that you already had a black box in the my ride place, there is no more modules going there and my ride has to be activated. You probably already had it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts