KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! The Motoproworks's graphics has an incredible quality and looks amazing. In my opinion its the best choice.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
😍😍😍beuuuutiful! i bougth rasorblade motoproworks kit, The next week i will install it.
Post the result! You'll love it.
If you need some tips, just ask me. Its a hard work so be patient and take your time. I recommend you install it without removing the plastic parts, directly in the motorbike.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks awesome!!!

I've purchased a Dab Rabbit graphics kit to put on my 890, but waiting for a black front fender to arrive first ;)
If anyone is keen I'll post some pics when complete.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks awesome!!!

I've purchased a Dab Rabbit graphics kit to put on my 890, but waiting for a black front fender to arrive first ;)
If anyone is keen I'll post some pics when complete.
Thanks! Of course I'd love to see the result!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Post the result! You'll love it.
If you need some tips, just ask me. Its a hard work so be patient and take your time. I recommend you install it without removing the plastic parts, directly in the motorbike.
The next week i will go to Imperium Graphics in Madrid. I am too clumsy to do it.
When my duke has the new dress on, I'll put pictures 😉

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very nice looking bike and I have the same kit installed on my bike.
I agree it is hard work to install, so take your time and be patient. I thought having an additional person to help also made a big difference. I installed the stickers directly onto the bike and did not remove any parts. There are various ways to apply the sticker to the bike, some people spray a small mix of water/soap to the area before applying the sticker and they said it helps to be able to move the sticker if it was not in the correct location.
I did not apply my stickers this way. I simply cleaned the area with some Isopropyl Alcohol and then applied the sticker. This means you have to get it right as it is harder to move the sticker once it is on. I was told doing it this way made for a stronger application which would mean it would last longer.

The link below is for a site I found where somebody provided their procedures on how they install the sticker kit. I used some of their methods.
Moto Pyrenees Sticker Install

·
Super Moderator
1,447 Posts
Beautiful all around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts