KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my recently painted 790 Duke! What do y'all think?

Attachments

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
Digging it bro. It's not over the top and still looks classy. Very nice!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks great, you obviously put a lot of effort and it paid off!
Tell us more about it - did you paint the tank and the frame? What tail tidy did you use? Mirrors? Screen?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tell us more about it - did you paint the tank and the frame? What tail tidy did you use? Mirrors? Screen?
Where to start? 😂 The tail tidy is home made because I was sick of waiting on aftermarket ones. The screen and tankpad screws come from Italy, www.mircosapiodesign.com. The mirrors are from the brand Shin-yo. We painted the tank, pillion seat cover and subframe. First all orange, then taped it, sanding and added the black coat. Afterwards we've added 3 layers of varnish to make it shine like a mirror. We also cut out the logo on the tank and had to put filler on there and even it out. It also has the powerparts break and clutch levers, oil caps, brake fluid cap, ingnition cover cap and handlebar clamps. Next up is the arrow decat + akra mapping and engine crash protection frame in orange. I'm sure I forgot some stuff because it's a lot 😉

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh and it has the evotech performance rad guard (also painted) and evotech performance footpeg eliminators + powebronze headlight protection mask. **** that's a lot of money 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forgot to mention I also have the USB hub on the front because GoPro batteries suck right?! 🙄

1 - 20 of 24 Posts