KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who should provide the KTM mobility card when buying a new KTM, the dealer or the KTM importer? I bought a new 790 in the Netherlands. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I bought my Duke the card came through the post from KTM uk around a month after I collected the bike. The dealer gave me a number to call if the bike broke down before the card arrived, and also said the bike would be on their data base so not to worry about not having the card.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I bought my Duke the card came through the post from KTM uk around a month after I collected the bike. The dealer gave me a number to call if the bike broke down before the card arrived, and also said the bike would be on their data base so not to worry about not having the card.
Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got my card yesterday in the post from ktm. Just read the regulations: no service when technical failure occurs at a track day or motor training sessions.... ready to race?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.