KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U.S. Spec Bike.

I have read all of the other LED Signals threads and have yet to come up with an answer, so I needed to make my own.
I installed an MNNTHBX Tail Tidy first, without the resistors, and everything worked as it should except I get an error when using them. Doesn't bother me, reminds me to turn them off.

Now, I have installed Cyclops Switchback LED Turn Signals in Front from Rothweiler Performance.
Link to Turn Signals Below..

Cyclops Multi Function Turn Signals

After I installed the Cyclops Front with no resistors, they would flash normally, but the MNNTHBX rear now stays solid and does not flash at all..

Since the Front are plug and play and the rear are not, I opened the rear harness back up and installed the resistors for 10W Bulbs from Rizoma.

After installing these, everything flashes as it should UNTIL I PUT THE PILLION COVER BACK ON. COINCIDENCE? I DON'T KNOW.
The right side rear stopped working all together and the front turn signal flashed no matter what, even if the blinkers were turned off.

I removed the Pillion Cover, untaped all of the wiring and checked for loose connections. Nothing was loose.

So everything worked for a minute.. I'm trying to figure out if one of the resistors burned out?? Or if I should retry wiring it again just the way I had it since everything did actually work the way it should.

I have not found anyone else that seems to have this combination of lights yet or what they did.

I'm trying to figure out if ONE of the

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't know why it cut off on me....

I'm trying to figure out if one of the resistors burned out or what else could have caused it to freak out.

I have it wired back up without resistors now and am going to have my dealer put it in LED mode tomorrow and go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts