KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gents, I decided to change the front pads today to the EBC HH.
As it was sunny, I decided to do it in the garden and have managed to lose one of the circlips which secure the pad retaining bolts.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement and what the specification is?
Thanks in advance.

·
136 Posts
I had the same experience. The parts fiche shows only a Retaining Spring Set that includes the retaining spring, the two pins and the two clips. If you find another source for the clips only, please let us know. I used some safety wire as a substitute.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the same experience. The parts fiche shows only a Retaining Spring Set that includes the retaining spring, the two pins and the two clips. If you find another source for the clips only, please let us know. I used some safety wire as a substitute.
With them torqued up to 10N/m, having two pins per caliper and not being load bearing, I am not overly bothered.
I have seen these which look pretty good, but with this covid stuff going on, have not been able to find a local source for the product. KLM Retaining Clips - Springmasters
Will let you know how this pans out.

·
136 Posts
Thanks for the update.

Wow, you're good at finding stuff. I never came close to anything like that. A friend owns an auto repair business and gave me a selection of clips from his stock but nothing was close to being small enough.

It sure would be nice if KTM provided the specs for the clip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts