KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 KTM Duke, '72 Norton Commando, '62 BSA C-15, '82 Suzuki PE 175
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's gonna be warm today, 50'+ for a few hours in Northern Illinois.
I'm taking it for a ride.
Could be the last one of this season. For sure it will be one of the last.
Bottoms Up!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Funny because it's going to be 40c (104f) today in Sydney as it was yesterday too. Some spots in the city hit 43c (109f)

It's not even summer here yet!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I experienced 40c + in Sydney a couple of years ago. Horrid! Give me the 14c we had here on the south coast of England any day. I can always put another layer of clothing on. I can't always take another layer off.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I experienced 40c + in Sydney a couple of years ago. Horrid! Give me the 14c we had here on the south coast of England any day. I can always put another layer of clothing on. I can't always take another layer off.
I hate the cold but 40c is a bit much! I was out on the Duke yesterday and came home when it hit around 36c

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny because it's going to be 40c (104f) today in Sydney as it was yesterday too. Some spots in the city hit 43c (109f)

It's not even summer here yet!
That's pretty warm for spring, pretty warm for riding gear too. Once you're moving though, it'll be fine.
If you can get it out on the road, let us Nothern Hemisphere dwellers know about it. We will need the vicarious pleasures to help get us through the long dark months.
Thanks in advance
Bottoms Up!

·
Registered
497 Posts
That's pretty warm for spring, pretty warm for riding gear too. Once you're moving though, it'll be fine.
If you can get it out on the road, let us Nothern Hemisphere dwellers know about it. We will need the vicarious pleasures to help get us through the long dark months.
Thanks in advance
Bottoms Up!
It's hot for anytime of the year including summer! Doubt I will be going out today though but maybe a picture of a King Parrot I took yesterday in my backyard may help :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's hot for anytime of the year including summer! Doubt I will be going out today though but maybe a picture of a King Parrot I took yesterday in my backyard may help :)

View attachment 5790
We would normally be deep in snow and our " frozen tundra " weather by now so a day of mild Fall weather is a gift to be taken advantage of.
Thanks again for the pic of your exotic neighbor!
Bottoms Up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.