KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VIP member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 790 is all packed and ready to go at 6:30 tomorrow morning. WSBK Saturday and Sunday, then a track day on Monday. It’ll be over 100 in the Central Valley tomorrow, and we’ll all be in full leathers. Phew! I wonder if I’ll be able to sleep tonight.

I’ve been waiting for this for over a month. :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
The 790 is all packed and ready to go at 6:30 tomorrow morning. WSBK Saturday and Sunday, then a track day on Monday. It’ll be over 100 in the Central Valley tomorrow, and we’ll all be in full leathers. Phew! I wonder if I’ll be able to sleep tonight.

I’ve been waiting for this for over a month. :grin:
Jealous:sad:.....Ride safe, have fun, it should be a great race meeting, love that wild track.

·
VIP member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How'd it all go?
Good fun. The KTM luggage worked great. Racing was fun to watch. The track day was exceptional. The ride back was grueling because we had a bunch of work to do (photos and video). Didn’t get back until midnight Tuesday night.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Good fun. The KTM luggage worked great. Racing was fun to watch. The track day was exceptional. The ride back was grueling because we had a bunch of work to do (photos and video). Didn’t get back until midnight Tuesday night.
I'm glad to hear you liked the KTM panniers. I imagine I will be getting a pair in the future. When I noticed you were using them I was going to ask how you liked them. Sorry to hear about your jacket, I'll look out for that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts