KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if i can connect my iPhone to the 790 and can hear music and instructions from the Tom Tom?
I was hoping to connect the iPhone to the Duke and Tom Tom to the iPhone. Has somebody it working?
i Can’t try it out moe coz i get my Duke next week.
Tomaso

·
Registered
25 Posts
Grab a Cardo PackTalk ... It really fills the void.

I have My Ride .. and Im not really sure the Tom Tom would function like a "music player" but not 100% sure.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
I was wondering if i can connect my iPhone to the 790 and can hear music and instructions from the Tom Tom?
I was hoping to connect the iPhone to the Duke and Tom Tom to the iPhone. Has somebody it working?
i Can’t try it out moe coz i get my Duke next week.
Tomaso
I have the TomTom 550 on the 790, a Samsung S8 Android and an older Sena SMH10 comms system. When I tried to bluetooth them all 3 together for audio, I failed dismally and didn't try again because time was tight at that point. I haven't tried since but this is a good reminder to try again. It hasn't actually bothered me because I had an old Garmin GPS which wasn't bluetooth compatible so I'm used to looking at the screen. I don't listen to music either - just use the comms for bike to bike audio. Will post if I have any success.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts