KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
A whopping total of three images per thread is the maximum?

Edit: seems you can show more images if you upload them to the website itself instead of letting another site host the images. Is it a bug or a feature? :)

·
a d m i n .
151,147 Posts
Thank you for the fotos, love the SC1, that's the 'zorst.

You may post loads of fotos, if you use a Hosting site. :smile:

Was there any special mount required for the SC?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was there any special mount required for the SC?

I put up like 10 images in the first post. Only three would show. I then figured i´d make a reply to the thread and put three in that post but nothing would show up :l

No SC is straight up plug´n´play.

So below i´ve put six images but i can´t see any of them in the preview window. They´re all hosted on the same site as the first three.
But maybe you guys can see them and the problem is on my end?

·
a d m i n .
151,147 Posts
Yessir, minor Error, no big deal. You linked the first 3 fotos correctly, the latter fotos, lacked the '.jpg', hence why they didn't work until I edited them. :smile_big: I didn't know what the problem was either, but after conferring with the 3 Wise Men, I understood. :nerd:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yessir, minor Error, no big deal. You linked the first 3 fotos correctly, the latter fotos, lacked the '.jpg', hence why they didn't work until I edited them. :smile_big: I didn't know what the problem was either, but after conferring with the 3 Wise Men, I understood. :nerd:
Oh i see. On imgur there´s a button that copies the image address instead of right clicking etc and apparently it skips the .jpg part if you do it that way.
Thanks for clearing it up JD!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking at the 2nd photo I can honestly say that if the exhaust was centred and under the pillion seat it really isn't that far off from the concept KTM originally brought out. So many people got upset when the 790 was released for sale because it didn't look like the concept bike but by golly I think it comes pretty **** close with a few mods. I absolutely love my 790 :)

·
Super-Moderator
717 Posts
This pipe in NICE!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts