KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope it comes in next week. I had a '18 1290 R superduke a couple years ago which of course was a fantastic beast but, more than then this old man needed.
Sounds like the 890 R should be the perfect step down.

Looking forwarded to be a member here in this group and get lots of great advice and ideas on mods.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I'm new to the 890 forum as well. I was part of the 390 forum and everyone is great. I just upgraded from the 390, which I bought for insurance reasons, to the 2021 890-R and I am so excited. The 390 is a great bike just to small. My new bike is just being built so I hope to get it soon as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, I'm new to the 890 forum as well. I was part of the 390 forum and everyone is great. I just upgraded from the 390, which I bought for insurance reasons, to the 2021 890-R and I am so excited. The 390 is a great bike just to small. My new bike is just being built so I hope to get it soon as well.
Congrats!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hope it comes in next week. I had a '18 1290 R superduke a couple years ago which of course was a fantastic beast but, more than then this old man needed.
Sounds like the 890 R should be the perfect step down.

Looking forwarded to be a member here in this group and get lots of great advice and ideas on mods.
Stoked for you.......AMAZING bikes!! Welcome to the club!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice one. I’ve just collected my 790, down from a BM 1200 R. Yes it’s smaller and less power, but the fun factor is more.
I’m sure the 890 will be better again. Enjoy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts