KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm a proud owner of a 2019 KTM 790 DUKE as of the end of September. I moved up from a Kawasaki 650, and I'm so glad I did. The 790 is such a joy in the canyons. So far, I've swapped in an Akra muffler, wave rotors (surprisingly noticable improvement), and most recently an Evotech tail tidy and Rizoma LED indicators. (Sadly I don't have pics of the bike with those yet.) Next up is vinyl wrapping all the silver parts black.
I'm stoked to be part of the group!

Attachments

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Welcome, from a former Californian (Thousand Oaksian... now a Charlottian)!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, from a former Californian (Thousand Oaksian... now a Charlottian)!
Thousand Oaks you say? Did you have a KTM when you were there? I bought my 790 from the dealership in TO, so I'm curious if you ever dealt with them and had an opinion...

·
VIP member
409 Posts
I’ve dealt with them a couple of times. Good service work. Nice people. I’d go there more, but the Beverly Hills KTM dealer is significantly closer.

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Thousand Oaks you say? Did you have a KTM when you were there? I bought my 790 from the dealership in TO, so I'm curious if you ever dealt with them and had an opinion...
Good dealership, but we had a few disagreements... Actually did have a KTM RC8 but ended up buying it at Bert's Mega Mall and servicing myself. Didn't get to do business with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts