KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 790 Duke with 1300 miles on it. I just bought the bike. I have an intermittent problem getting into 2nd gear from 1st. All of the other gears change easily. At times when changing from 1st to 2nd, I can not even move the gear shift up with my foot. It feels like it is stuck even though the clutch is all the way in. Any Ideas?

·
a d m i n .
151,147 Posts
I have a 2019 790 Duke with 1300 miles on it. I just bought the bike. I have an intermittent problem getting into 2nd gear from 1st. All of the other gears change easily. At times when changing from 1st to 2nd, I can not even move the gear shift up with my foot. It feels like it is stuck even though the clutch is all the way in. Any Ideas?
Welcome to our Forum! Best bet is to bring it to your local dealer, they can plug it in, and possible reset/realign? the gear box.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Did you ever get this sorted? I've noticed going from 1st to 2nd on mine is similar. Either clutching it or using the quick shifter. It's a bit notchy and rougher. All the other gears are smooth as

1 - 3 of 3 Posts