KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been with Geico for the last 3 bikes and have saved lots of money over the competition.

Thought I would check out other carriers just to keep Geico honest. After hearing many say that Dairyland had great prices I decided to give them a call.

Holy cow! their quote was double what I currently have with Geico.

Full coverage at Geico with $1000 deductibles is $470 a year. Dairyland quoted me at $958 annual for identical coverage.

So much for Dairyland being a good deal. Guess all insurance companies are not created equal.

Registered
I have been with Geico for the last 3 bikes and have saved lots of money over the competition.

Thought I would check out other carriers just to keep Geico honest. After hearing many say that Dairyland had great prices I decided to give them a call.

Full coverage at Geico with $1000 deductibles is $470 a year. Dairyland quoted me at $958 annual for identical coverage.

So much for Dairyland being a good deal. Guess all insurance companies are not created equal.
I was very surprised I called around and got all state for $22 a month full coverage $500 deductible same insurance on my 2019 explorer basically as far as bodily etc

Registered
We have several different policies w/ Allstate so the combined discounts are good enough that I don't really get better rates for the same coverage when I shop individual policies.around.

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just worked up a quote with Allstate. It came out within 2 dollars of my current Geico policy. Guess their underwriters think alike.

The problem with us guys comparing rates on the forum is not knowing what each individual policy coverages are.

Registered
My Dairyland full coverage policy including un and underinsured, $500 deductible, runs just under $986 a year. But that is not only for my 790 Duke but 7 others as well including 2019 1090R, T700, Road King, BMW R1200RS, etc. I don't think any one is over $270.

Full coverage at Geico with $1000 deductibles is $470 a year. Dairyland quoted me at $958 annual for identical coverage......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.