KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2020 790 Duke last week. Installed NRC Fender Eliminator (standard) ended up making it the tucked version. Also installed the Leo Vince Lv.10 black Exhaust. Aggressive look with a deeper exhaust note.

Decat pipe comes in tomorrow. Now im just trying to find the best way to tune this bike, any advice?

Attachments

Registered
I like the look of dual pipes馃憤
As for your tune i know a bit about theme but I'm NO expert. There are a fairly good amount of info around her that you should be able to find. Personally(on my bike) i would go with a Coober but since you are planning on decat you may be better of with a PCV that you have map file to load or have it custom done on a dyno and a GOOD tune guy.

Registered
Hey I have the same exhaust! Did you try running it without the cans? Sounds wicked!

Ps. is that a 1299 in the background i see?

Registered
Thanks, I loved the LV10 on my Svartpilen 401, but not sure about the twin pipe version, though it looks nice in your photos. Lots of crackles and snaps when you roll off the throttle or when engine breaking? Naughty, but not obnoxious? Thanks. I've only had mine 2 days and I can't wipe the smile off my face.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts