KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would they be worth fitting in place of the standard ones?

I mean, I saw some ending on Ebay last night ending on £45, so chanced it with one bid and won them

If it's not worthwhile on the Duke then I'll stick them on my Hornet for a laugh but out of curiosity, I assume they'd be better than standard but lesser than the Brembo M4's I have on my GSXR

Anyone have any input?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I put some on mine from a S1000xr, HH sintered pads. Just need some decent rubber, the ABS is always coming on now, so they certainly are better.
I also like the darker callipers as apposed to the gold KTM ones !

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be powder coating them black either way, I'm just curious as to whether they'll be better than stock before I make the change, if not I'll chuck them on my Hornet 600 for a laugh as they're relatively easy to get adapters to fit them on there or I'm sure I could flog them on. I find the stock brakes a little lacking compared with my Brembo M4 calipers on my GSXR 750

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put some on mine from a S1000xr, HH sintered pads. Just need some decent rubber, the ABS is always coming on now, so they certainly are better.
I also like the darker callipers as apposed to the gold KTM ones !

I've recently changed my tyres to S22's, I can vouch for them being much better!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'll be powder coating them black either way, I'm just curious as to whether they'll be better than stock before I make the change, if not I'll chuck them on my Hornet 600 for a laugh as they're relatively easy to get adapters to fit them on there or I'm sure I could flog them on. I find the stock brakes a little lacking compared with my Brembo M4 calipers on my GSXR 750
´
Hey, let me know if you have tested the brembos on the 790 duke

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
´
Hey, let me know if you have tested the brembos on the 790 duke
I'll update once they're fitted, I'm unable to get them powder coated presently with being on lock down so may be a while!:crying:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts