KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
a d m i n .
151,011 Posts
The huge variable is that like new car sales, (here in the USA), motorcycles have monthly rebates, that change, well, monthly. The rebates go up or down based mostly on inventory.
also, there are five States, where the people who live there, do not pay sales tax.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I live in Tennessee and just put a few stickers on. kind of a simple approach but does break up the orange wheels a little bit

·
Registered
94 Posts
Where do you see, ‘out the door’? More likely there are fees for F&P that will be added on, as well as a title fee, registration fee, & sales tax.

Get a written quote, and prove me wrong.. ;)
When I bought mine it was $7999. Ended up at 8700 out the door

·
a d m i n .
151,011 Posts
When I bought mine it was $7999. Ended up at 8700 out the door
That's great!
Not every dealer will do that though. I've enquired to many, most all of them add on F&P or some sort of no-value added, 'Doc' fee

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where do you see, ‘out the door’? More likely there are fees for F&P that will be added on, as well as a title fee, registration fee, & sales tax.

Get a written quote, and prove me wrong.. ;)
Ridersville doesn't play the fee game. Their price is what you buy the bike for. If you were from a state other than WV, and were trailering it home, $7,999 is what you'd write the check for. Naturally you'd be responsible to pay your State's tax, registration, and whatever license fees. For anyone in WV it's the same $7,999 only Ridersville (being located in WV) is obligated to collect our 6% WV Privilege (sales) tax, plus $15 which goes to the State to issue the buyer a WV title. So either way $7,999 "out the door".

·
a d m i n .
151,011 Posts
Good info! Great to hear they don’t play the games.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts