KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
KTM 790 Duke, Triumph (Speed Twin, Street Triple RS, Street Triple R), Suzuki GSX-R 600, Honda NSR
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading this forum since i bought my pretty 790 later in august and i think it's time to say hello to all of you. So here we are, nearly 3 months and 1500km after i taked it from the shop, my Duke 790 and I.

·
Registered
2020 KTM Duke, '72 Norton Commando, '62 BSA C-15, '82 Suzuki PE 175
135 Posts
I've been reading this forum since i bought my pretty 790 later in august and i think it's time to say hello to all of you. So here we are, nearly 3 months and 1500km after i taked it from the shop, my Duke 790 and I.
Welcome, Joseph!
Do you have any picks of where you like to ride or route maps you can post here.
I'd love to get back to Spain again and this time do some motorcycle touring.
Stewart
Bottoms Up!

·
Registered
KTM 790 Duke, Triumph (Speed Twin, Street Triple RS, Street Triple R), Suzuki GSX-R 600, Honda NSR
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Stewart. I will put some photos of routes and of my Duke, specially after some changes y will do to her soon, but for now i live in a lone house in the mountain with the worst cellphone signal i've ever seen.
Glad you like Spain and sure you are welcome here, i will try to go to the states as soon as it could be possible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi to you also. I live in Barcelona, but i was living in Alcala de Henares and i'm from Granada, a very mixed bag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts