KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Cool. Wonder what the cost of adding them would be
The kit costs $280 here in NZ. Control unit is simple fit under seat which you can do yourself and fitting sensors cost the price of tyre removal/refit. Activation and setup is price of diagnostic scan and some Stealership labour time. Should be around half hour.
Ordered my TPMS kit a few weeks ago and took two weeks to get here from OZ. Booked in next Thursday for tyre replacement and activation. Only concern I have is sensors where manufactured in 2020, so possible reduced sealed battery life, depending on current draw while not active. Oh, also concerned about dealer scratching my rims but want them to do the job for (sensor)waranty reasons.

·
Registered
2019 790 Duke L
17 Posts
The kit costs $280 here in NZ. Control unit is simple fit under seat which you can do yourself and fitting sensors cost the price of tyre removal/refit. Activation and setup is price of diagnostic scan and some Stealership labour time. Should be around half hour.
Ordered my TPMS kit a few weeks ago and took two weeks to get here from OZ. Booked in next Thursday for tyre replacement and activation. Only concern I have is sensors where manufactured in 2020, so possible reduced sealed battery life, depending on current draw while not active. Oh, also concerned about dealer scratching my rims but want them to do the job for (sensor)waranty reasons.
So far it’s been 3 years and they’re going strong.

Reactions: MoHawk
61 - 64 of 64 Posts