KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I went for a test ride last month and I am going to buy myself a KTM 790 Duke for Xmas.

I normally ride in the North York Moors and can't wait to get my hand on this beast because those roads are made for this bike.

If anybody is selling a bike locally drop me a message. :p

Olof

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hello everybody,

I went for a test ride last month and I am going to buy myself a KTM 790 Duke for Xmas.

I normally ride in the North York Moors and can't wait to get my hand on this beast because those roads are made for this bike.

Olof
Hello everybody,

Olof
Merry Christmas,
it's a great present!

·
Registered
2020 KTM Duke, '72 Norton Commando, '62 BSA C-15, '82 Suzuki PE 175
279 Posts
Hello everybody,

Olof
Merry X-mas Olof, enjoy the new bike!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well...I bought my 2019 KTM 790 Duke just before Xmas and have ridden it a few times before the lockdown (mainly in icy condition!!!).

Can't wait for the lockdown to finish and the snow/ice to melt in the North York Moors!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hello everybody,

Olof
Rock on man!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well...I bought my 2019 KTM 790 Duke just before Xmas and have ridden it a few times before the lockdown (mainly in icy condition!!!).

Can't wait for the lockdown to finish and the snow/ice to melt in the North York Moors!!!!

View attachment 6097
Great bike I bought a 890 in october, they both are great bikes, I had a 790 1st, I live in east yorks, and when there's no lockdown ride both the yorkshire wolds and the moors, then stop off at seaways near Stamford bridge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts