KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just joined as I picked up a new 2019 790 Duke a couple of weeks ago, currently running it in before the 600 mile service, just wish the weather was a bit warmer.

Even at reduced revs its still a blast.

Got a few mods planned once the first service is out of the way, tail tidy, can and Ermax screen to start with.

Already got some good info from the forum on the above.

Having a slight problem with an alarm, but will post that up in the tech section.

Cheers Matt.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Thanks, we are just about getting up to double figures here, I have had to dig out some warmer gloves and wear a couple of extra layers under the leathers, but as long as it is dry it isn't too bad.

·
Super-Moderator
'20 890R
435 Posts
Welcome Matt!

I'm still 6-7 weeks away from insuring mine for the summer so I'm envious of all the members that live in Southern climates who get to ride all year round - you're not exactly in a tropical location but good on ya for putting it on the road and at least getting through the break in period!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome Matt
I know how you feel, storm due on Sunday have to work when its dry bike still SORN

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HI, I'm about 20 miles north of London, so not quite as wet and cold as some parts of the UK:)

To be honest I don't usually get back on the bikes until late March/April time, but I had to buy the new one now as it was a great deal, would be better if the weather was warmer, but still really enjoying riding it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts