KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popping in to say "Hi" before I hit the forums. Just received my 790 Duke last week after a long and torturous time deciding which route to take with my next bike. I wanted something that I was happy to put the miles on, that was still very much like a bike, you know, you can see the engine, frame etc without too much plastic, not that I am against plastic, I have had plenty in my time and appreciate the beauty of most bikes. Finally I wanted a bike that could be ridden by me rather than me being ridden by it.. Anyhow KTM hit the spot and I was juggling with Supermoto, Beast or the Scalpel. Anyhow I ended up dropping the other two .........................for now ...........and I am certainly smitten :love: with the Duke. I was lucky to find a bike that had been very tastefully moded by the previous owner so I take no credit for the outcome but I will enjoy the fruits of their labour.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi CJ and welcome aboard.
Where abouts are you? I’m a Kentish man born and bred!
You’ve made a good choice with the bike and being here too.
See you around!
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers.
A bit further West, Dorset.
Looking forward to enjoying this one. (y)

·
Super-Moderator
628 Posts
Welcome to the forum. No matter the journey you have made, I can promise you that you will love the 790D. Just a very fun bike.

Did 150 miles of semi twisty roads this morning. Came back at lunch time with a huge grin. Cheshire Cat big... My wife took a picture...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts