KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am a owner of a precious and beatiful duke 790 since june. Sorry for my english is awful but i try to improve it. Thank you for all your knowledge, for me is a big helpful when i have dubts. See you on road!

·
a d m i n .
151,084 Posts
¡Enhorabuena!

Excelent to have you here!

Where en Madrid are you? I lived en Retiro for a year. So miss Spain.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Buenos dias. Vivo cerca de El Escorial. Bienvenido al foro.

Happy to answer and assist with translations. Would have suggested we have a beer, but I am in Valencia for a week.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome, nice bike. You seem to have some king of an engine spooler or deflector ? Could you tell us about it (where you got it) and maybe post some more pictures?
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
¡Enhorabuena!

Excelent to have you here!

Where en Madrid are you? I lived en Retiro for a year. So miss Spain.
Thaaaaaanks i live in the north of Madrid, but my job is near of Bernabeu. Retiro is a beautiful place to live, If you comeback, write me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buenos dias. Vivo cerca de El Escorial. Bienvenido al foro.

Happy to answer and assist with translations. Would have suggested we have a beer, but I am in Valencia for a week.
Muchas gracias!! El Escorial, one of the best places to make curves. I will be in Cantabria until August 24, then we go for that beer!

Abrazo!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, nice bike. You seem to have some king of an engine spooler or deflector ? Could you tell us about it (where you got it) and maybe post some more pictures?
Thanks
Thanks!!! It is a belly pan, i think that it is only aesthetic change but i like it! this is the product link,

Powerbronze belly pan duke 790

In this photo maybe you can see better it.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hmmm - Some of the roads around El Escorial are going to become less fun.

The village I work in is already anti-Bike. One road especially gets a lot of youtube posts for guys doing really hairy stuff.
Cruz-Verde to Robledo. Doing it - OK - but publishing it is like asking for your own made to measure noose.

Well one of the riders came off yesterday - his bike exploded and there is now a level 2 forest fire. All on video.
Think we can expect that they will put a really low speed limit on the road now. And police it. Thank you so friggin much.

It's not the way I go to work - but ....... it is the thin end of the wedge. Just watch.

I found out, btw, because the fire has burnt all the telecoms cables - so there is no Fibre Optic or copper land lines - no internet in the area.
And this morning nobody could work. Last time we had something similar took a week to fix.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buffff, There are many assholes in the world, among bikers it would not be different. In the end we all pay for 4 stupids who publish their videos scratching their ears on the road...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts