KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm a french duke 790 rider from the suburb of Paris. I am a big fan of bicylinder and I could never drive other things than that... Except mono cylinders ;)
I was owning a TL1000 before, and when I tried the 790 duke, I immedately feeled this bike was made for me !!!
I love yo drive on our nice roads: Alsace, Bourgogne, centre, and east south.
See ya !

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!
I heard Paris has strict laws on the sound from the exhaust. Are you having to keep the stock exhaust or will you have the option to use something louder?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, no you can use a Akrapovitch, leovonce or any other exhaust that is homologated.
That said, you can however ride with a louder exhaust, it is illegal, but there is not so much controls.
I've rided many year with my TL1000 full sound (and it was VERY loud ! ah ah !! ) without any problems :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hello,
I'm a french duke 790 rider from the suburb of Paris. I am a big fan of bicylinder and I could never drive other things than that... Except mono cylinders ;)
I was owning a TL1000 before, and when I tried the 790 duke, I immedately feeled this bike was made for me !!!
I love yo drive on our nice roads: Alsace, Bourgogne, centre, and east south.
See ya !
I bet it's a heck of a lot of fun to ride out there in France And I'm sure the scenery is fantastic welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bet it's a heck of a lot of fun to ride out there in France And I'm sure the scenery is fantastic welcome aboard!
Yes sure ! Driving in Paris is not so fun because too much trafic, bikes and scooters going the wrong way... But we've got very cool roads out !
Near from here we have the "Vexin" which is nice, a little bit further the "Morvan", and then basically you can draw a vertical line in the middle of France: Everything on the right is wonderufll road: Alsace, Bourgogne, Alpes... Roads made for our bike !! :p:p:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts