KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

My name is Philippe Gaymard, and I live in the south west of France, in Pau, near the Pyrenees.
I just acquired a Black 790 Duke. Before this bike, I owned a Yamaha SR500, a Suzuki DR650 a BMW R1200RT and a BMW R1200RTLC. I used to travel quite a lot across the France, and Spain, but I have decided to reduce this travelling, and this is why I changed to a smaller and more fun bike. I am still running in, and I will be pleased to exchange experiences with some of you.
Because I use my bike everyday for almost everything, I installed a KTM top case, so that I can carry stuff around (My camera's because I do a lot of analog photography, my puchases on the market, etc...).
What a change to have a bike that is about 90 Kgs lighter, with about the same power!

Best regards to all

Philippe

Attachments

·
a d m i n .
151,011 Posts
Welcome Philippe...!

Thank you for joining up with us, enjoy your stay. Feel free to post up fotos of the Pyrenees, always wanted to get into those mountains, the closest I got was Donostia, Spain. :))

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Philippe...!

Thank you for joining up with us, enjoy your stay. Feel free to post up fotos of the Pyrenees, always wanted to get into those mountains, the closest I got was Donostia, Spain. :))

Thanks Kelevra!

Indeed Donostia or San Sebastian is not far from where I live.
I will definitely post some pics of Pyrenees!

Philippe

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
Glad to have you Philippe! Congrats on the new machine. It is a world of difference with the weight and I love it so far. Feel free to post up some of those pics you take!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts