KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super-Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new to KTM and a proud new owner of a black 790. Been riding for 30+ years, mixed dirt and street. Coming off of an R1, so I was a bit concerned about the power and feel of this, but everything I am reading about the 790 is fantastic and I am super excited to throw a log over and start the season. The only issue with that is I have to wait till the season starts....a couple more months! :crying:

Anyway, just joined the KTM forums and figured this would forum would do me better when I need some KTM help, mod advice, or general troubleshooting issues.

Glad to be a part of what seems like an awesome group! Cheers!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Brand new to KTM and a proud new owner of a black 790. Been riding for 30+ years, mixed dirt and street. Coming off of an R1, so I was a bit concerned about the power and feel of this, but everything I am reading about the 790 is fantastic and I am super excited to throw a log over and start the season. The only issue with that is I have to wait till the season starts....a couple more months! :crying:

Anyway, just joined the KTM forums and figured this would forum would do me better when I need some KTM help, mod advice, or general troubleshooting issues.

Glad to be a part of what seems like an awesome group! Cheers!
Hello and welcome, im sure you will be positively surprised due to ergos and different power delivery. Just remember to constantly check your oil and cooland liquid levels and you will be all good!:smile:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Glad to have a new member on board, welcome. Many first timers to KTM with the 790 and I think that proves the exceptional balance they have struck with this bike. Hopefully your first few months of the season are trouble free. Congrats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts