KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 years of latency I’m finally back on a 2 wheeler! Bought a black 790 duke witch is a small improvement from my 1989 GSX 750 modified as a street fighter. I didn’t have the chance to do more than 800km before the and of the season but this bike seems to be a ton of fun. Sadly I am not aloud to put it back in the road before March 15th 😭(because of winter tire law here in Quebec) But that will give the time to install all the goodies on it😁. Really exited today as i received my braided brake line this morning witch should make a good difference on the brake. Can’t wait to get into some discussion with you guys.
See you soon

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
welcome to the forum. It seems you have a long winter ahead. Lots of time for upgrades.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@QCS the long winter make me worry a bit, it seems like it is going to be more costy having it in the garage then actually driving it !!! I can’t stop ordering parts 😜.

Thank you JD for helping me going thru the process. Being on a forum is a first for me.

Merci younglion, je trouve ce forum très intéressant comme c’est la. Joyeux Noël toi aussi.

To all happy holidays

1 - 7 of 7 Posts