KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
MotoGP Moderator
908 Posts
A little late to join this thread...

So much to discuss about motorcycling in general and Dukes, specifically. We all have our beliefs and views. Let's agree to disagree on politics but keep it out of a motorcycling forum. I have very strong opinions about a lot of things. Last time I tried to discuss politics with some of my (very good) riding buddies, I immediately know it is going to go bad. I just stopped. Went to talk about the things we can connect on, like motorcycles, good roads, which are the best tires...

We all enjoy riding. We can come together around this. Let's save our most heated discussions to Power Commander vs. Coober vs. ECU Flash. There are other outlets for political discussions.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Haha, fair! My Old cb750 sees more hours being tinkered with than ridden, but I keep it ready when I’m wanting a more casual riding pace.

·
MotoGP Moderator
908 Posts
What year is this?

·
MotoGP Moderator
908 Posts
And boobies
Nothing like a pair of boobies
Just so we are clear, a booby is a seabird in the genus Sula, part of the family Sulidae. Boobies are closely related to the gannets (Morus), which were formerly included in Sula.

And the two you posted, are really nice boobies.

·
MotoGP Moderator
908 Posts
Thats my 77 Cb750f, figured I’d complete my introduction as that opinionated Canadian Honda rider!

who put a deposit on an 890r yesterday.
Nice bike. Riding it a lot?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice bike. Riding it a lot?
Thanks, I’ve owned it for over 15 years, at one time it was my only bike and I rode the crap out of it. Im fortunate to have been able to keep it and keep slowly modifying/restoring/maintaining it and ride it when I’m feeling like a relaxed Ride, while having newer bikes for road trips, spirited riding, and the occasional track day.

·
MotoGP Moderator
908 Posts
Thanks, I’ve owned it for over 15 years, at one time it was my only bike and I rode the crap out of it. Im fortunate to have been able to keep it and keep slowly modifying/restoring/maintaining it and ride it when I’m feeling like a relaxed Ride, while having newer bikes for road trips, spirited riding, and the occasional track day.
Really nice and great that you held on to it.

My dear ol' dad was a bit of an ornithologist. I seem to have inherited something. Oh and I like steam trains too.
Like father like son, I guess. My too boys are also fond of boobies.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
It's why I keep dear old Granny Guzzi. We're coming up for 40 years together.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts