KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, it's good to join this group as I have picked up some good info about the 790 duke before buying one last month. I have been riding motorbikes for 44 years, still can't kick the addiction, mainly on dirt bikes and have done a lot of racing (all types) over the years.

I wasn't sure what bike to get as I have not been on a road bike for 30 years (1988 GSXR750), I test rode a few different bikes and went with the 790's light and nimble handling, fun motor with good electronics I can play with and feels closer to the dirt bikes that I am used too. I am playing with the setup of the bike and still trying to find my flow of riding on the road again. Very happy with the 790 and has potential for improvements if required later, and is easy to ride for a quick flick through the twisties for a couple of hours.

Stay safe and HAVAGO :smile:

Reactions: EvansB2 and Geoff

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G'day from across the ditch :grin: . I'm an old bugger too and the Duke has revitalised my love of riding. Enjoy!
Thanks Geoff, it's been good to get back on a road bike again, I don't know what took me so long:smile:

Reactions: Geoff
1 - 5 of 5 Posts