KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I did a quick search and didn't see anything, but has anyone here mounted handguards on their 890R? All the KTM official ones in the power parts catalog say they don't fit the 890r so I'm considering use universal mount barkbusters or something but wanted to see what you all have used =)

- Caleb

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rottweiler doesn't show handguards for the 890. Did you even look before making your recommendation?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi all

I did a quick search and didn't see anything, but has anyone here mounted handguards on their 890R? All the KTM official ones in the power parts catalog say they don't fit the 890r so I'm considering use universal mount barkbusters or something but wanted to see what you all have used =)

- Caleb
I've fitted the barkbuster aero gp handguards that fit in the bar ends. I couldn't use any of the handguards that attach to the handlebars because I have the heated grips and the main unit is in the way.

They are sorta more for the aesthetics rather than lots of protection/aerodynamics, but I really like the way they make the front end look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts