KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 790 Duke since last year, but only recently discovered this forum. Hope to get some inspiration here and make riding this bike even more fun. 馃暫馃徏

Some pics to finish my introduction:

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you found us! Sweet looking 790D. Welcome..!
Hi J D! I saw in another thread you are able to change someones username. Could you do that for me too as a registered through Google? If so, I would like my username to be: Brie-Jan. 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all for the compliments. 馃榾

Welcome from Spain, where - at last - it's starting to warm up a bit.
The world upside down, because here it's been the sunniest periode in ages of all times even maybe. Right now it's 30 degrees Celsius, too hot to ride. 馃槗

Welcome!! I like what you've done, good taste.
Thanks, but I need to forward this to the previous owner as he had alreadt added most of the stuff when I bought it from him. But indeed, he has good taste. 馃槏

How do you like the AR slipon? I'm trying to decide which exhaust to go with myself..
I love it! Both the looks and the sound are a huge improvement compared to the stock exhaust. Some say it's too loud, but not to my opinion. I do have the db-killer installed, as it is loud enough already and the fine for not having one is about 270 euro. And I always ride with music through my earbuds, which also reduces the bike sound of course. 馃槑

1 - 15 of 15 Posts