KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Look forward to becoming part of the KTM Community soon! I have never owned a KTM motorcycle, as such, this is my first foray into the brand and I really hope my research and impressions of the bike will pay off in the long run! Any advice from veteran KTM owners of what to expect with a 790 Duke? (Mods to buy, Potential Problems, Funny or Interesting Quirks about the Bike etc.).

Look Forward to meeting you all and discussing the bike soon!

Cheers,

Henners

·
Super Moderator
'09 CBR1000RR
638 Posts
Welcome dude!

Loads of info on this site about mods and upgrades - plus sadly lots of info and discussion on known issues! LOL...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome in, just go what makes you happy with the mods, with the fueling side of things there’s so many differing opinions your head will be in a spin if you’re thinking of doing that.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Any advice from veteran KTM owners ... (Mods to buy.).
Go and ride the ruddy thing. If you perceive anything that does not suit you then look. We can easily help you spend money. :wink:

Oh and I am far from a veteran KTM owner.

·
a d m i n .
151,056 Posts
Good Evening & Welcome...!

Thank you for joining, Henners!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wee Update!

Contacted 2 main KTM Dealerships and I am in the process of organising a deal for a KTM Duke 790 leftover 2019 (69) plate with 0 miles!!

Super looking forward to this and the mod list, although it will have to wait a wee bit, will get worked through over the next year!

Buzzing to finalise this deal and get back on a motorcycle again, it has been far too long.

Just got to pass my DAS test now XD. I'll update this thread on how it goes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts