KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Alejandro and I’m an aerospace engineer from Northern Colorado. I bought a 890 Duke R this fall and have been loving it. In fact, I am starting a YT channel (alejandro_engineeredlifestyle) where I’ll be documenting some of my rides and experiences. I am all about modification and don’t really own what’s considered a traditionally practical vehicle.. but it’s more fun that way, right? I hope to learn from everyone as well as talk about these awesome bikes non-stop. Cheers!
Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Land vehicle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome and I'll give your video a watch. I have family into aerospace also and maybe it runs in the family. Making un-practical things practical.
I appreciate that, and if you do please feel free to be brutal with the feedback this is something I’d like to improve upon! I love aerospace, it really is amazing to be a part of.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you going ECU remap, or Coober?
I was originally thinking just KTM’s flash after getting a mid pipe and slip on but haven’t explored my other options quite yet. I can imagine there are some great threads here for that purpose. I am not even familiar with Coober yet, I’ve got a lot to study up on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts