KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went with the KTM Factory Graphics Kit. You've probably seen it. If not, you can google around and find it. My bike is black and I saw some pics of black bikes with the decals applied and I thought they looked pretty cool, so that's the route I took.

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
I am also Evan. Been looking for some myself but there are none available to North America at the moment except the Factory. I like the factory but not so much of a fan. I have found another company who does it but only avail in EU. Guess we will have to wait it out.

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
My 790 came with this graphics kit. looks good in the flesh.
I believe that is the factory kit.

You like the blue on the front? I don't intend on getting an Akra so not to much a fan of that huge AKRAPOVIC sticker. It does look pretty good, especially around the tank.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I believe that is the factory kit.

You like the blue on the front? I don't intend on getting an Akra so not to much a fan of that huge AKRAPOVIC sticker. It does look pretty good, especially around the tank.
I guess it is the factory kit, the blueish green is the Motorex sticker on the front guard . when i parked mine next to a stock (un sticker) one it did look better with less orange. But taste varies amongst people. But i do get compliments from other riders who think it look great, because the 790 is a very plain looking bike.

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
I guess it is the factory kit, the blueish green is the Motorex sticker on the front guard . when i parked mine next to a stock (un sticker) one it did look better with less orange. But taste varies amongst people. But i do get compliments from other riders who think it look great, because the 790 is a very plain looking bike.
I think this is my issue. It is so plain looking, yet not so much. I feel like it needs something, which is why I am looking at kits. I really like the Motopro kits but they are really over the top. I like the Factory kit but feel like there are some things I don't love about it. I may end up piecing some things together! Agreed though, to each his own!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Most kits won't work for me as I went for the tank grip pads.

I'm pretty sure I'll get the motorex stickers for free next time they sponsor a track day in my area.
I was required to have them on to get a discount of 20$ on the day a couple of years ago.

·
VIP member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just bumping this thread to see if anyone else has found some different graphics. So far, Motoproworks.com has my favorites.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts