KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another racing weekend ahead.

I am going on a 4 day ride, so will not be posting pre/post, until late Sunday. Just wanted to start the thread.

·
Super Moderator
'18 Duke 690
626 Posts
I predict a lot of Piano bikes and the 2 Zooks rounding out the Top 5 with an Orange bike mixing it up as well - but not the one with Bradl or Pol on it.

Hoping Acosta continues to put on a show in Moto3.

REALLY hoping Cam and Joe also stay at the sharp end with Cam inching closer to the top 5-6 this weekend at a track he's tested at and now 3 rounds under his belt to learn the bike and setup.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Be interesting to see how many turn up at Jerez - in theory we still unable to cross community lines. And Monday is a Hol' here in Madrid too.
Hope the weather improves a bit. I's been pretty foul down that way recently. We having an odd spring.

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a very nice ride. 800 miles of mountain roads (mainly). North NC, South VA and east TN. was a lot of fun.

Race weekend ended with a few surprises, mainly the Ducati 1-2 run. A Yamaha was expected, but not this one... Shame for FQ and his arm-pump. Next race is in France. Maybe two Frenchmen on the podium?

Reactions: Stewart

·
Registered
164 Posts
What about Pedro Acosta! Are we seeing a new star rising? I thought that lunge he made was going to end like the last corner did for the others, but he made it stick and it was a lot cleaner than a lot of passes in moto3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts