KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last round of 2021, with a few more titles to decide. Moto2 is still open, although the lead in the front is 23 points. Rookie of the year title in MotoGP needs to be decided between Martin and Bastianini.

Exciting Q2 with lots of crashes, puts Martin on the top again. The amount of talent on the grid, these days, in overwhelming.

A lot of celebrations for Rossi. A constant for this series since 1996! Can't even count the many great riders who have come and gone over this time. Regardless of the results this season, he has always been a reliable bet. Very emotional weekend for Motorcycle racing fans. He gave us so many unforgettable moments over the years.

Font Parallel Symmetry Circle Number

Next weekend will be time to decide the WSBK title. Toprak is on top. It looks like a done deal. But with Rea breathing down his neck, you can never know.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was nice seeing Bagnaia pulling Rossi to Q2 !
Funny how things turn out. It was.

Rossi will have a legacy that will not go away for a very long time. His academy riders are going to win races for many years to come.

Reactions: J D

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very emotional weekend and a pretty good race. I recommend watching. Will hold off a bit before posting spoilers.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was even more emotional being there along with 76,000 other fans of motorcycle racing, virtually all of whom were cheering him on
I bet. I was in Austin a few weeks ago. It was significantly more subdued, but Rossi was definitely one of the main attractions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts