KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just picked up a 790 duke and I absolutely love it. But my bike came with the grab handle for the rear seat and I want to remove it. im assuming I need shorter screws since i wont have the grab handle anymore on the bike. Anyone know the part numbers for the screws that I need to replace on it?

·
a d m i n .
151,147 Posts
I love grab handles on bikes, makes maneuvering them when you're off it so much easier. Never understood why people want to remove them.
I def. see the function, but being the 790D is so lite, (compared to my whale of a ZX014R), I actually prefer the 'form' on them removed. It's an aesthetic, and only personal opinion based. :grin:

·
Super-Member
600 Posts
I def. see the function, but being the 790D is so lite, (compared to my whale of a ZX014R), I actually prefer the 'form' on them removed. It's an aesthetic, and only personal opinion based. :grin:
I bought some screws to use to remove it, sa mine didn't come with them and I never asked the dealer for them. However, I completely feel the opposite. I like the look of it installed, plus I use it to lock up my helmet once in a while, and to pull the back end around if I need to. I guess I keep it on for the function more than the look, but I can see how the clean look is killer....especially with the rear seat cowl installed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts