KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a pretty general question but does anyone have advice on where on the handlebar to mount a GoPro? I know a lot of people mount it on their helmets but I'd rather not have that extra weight on my head/helmet. Any good mounts anyone can suggest?

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know this is a pretty general question but does anyone have advice on where on the handlebar to mount a GoPro? I know a lot of people mount it on their helmets but I'd rather not have that extra weight on my head/helmet. Any good mounts anyone can suggest?

Thanks
Hi,

You can find mounting solutions for you GoPro here. Some of the bundles offer GoPro adapters and you can attach your GoPro.

If you are not sure of your choice, you can contact the SP.

I use 4-5 of their products and am very pleased with the quality and design. Everything is very discreet and stylish. That's why I recommend them.

Cheers

Regards,
Momo

·
Super-Member
606 Posts
Agreed Mstyle. I have a pack that allows mounting to just about anything. I think it actually came with my GoPro package. I haven't looked recently to see what is out there but I am sure any sort of screw on clamp type ring with a good secure gopro case would work. I'm not sure I would even trust a double sided tape type mount to my helmet, though I use that for my snowboard helmet (obviously not nearly the wind speeds)!

Sorry, that offered absolutely ZERO help whatsoever to your thread!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts