KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! New the forum. I traded my ‘16 390 duke for the 790 back in July. Finally broke it in and starting to make it my own. This thing is a monster compared to the 390. I’ve peed a little on multiple occasions.

Is there a Members’ Journal section here? Great way to track maintenance and modification history. Also comes in super handy when it’s time to sell or make an insurance calm.

·
A d m i n .
151,133 Posts
Hey! New the forum. I traded my ‘16 390 duke for the 790 back in July. Finally broke it in and starting to make it my own. This thing is a monster compared to the 390. I’ve peed a little on multiple occasions.

Is there a Members’ Journal section here? Great way to track maintenance and modification history. Also comes in super handy when it’s time to sell or make an insurance calm.
You have you own personal Garage, where you add all sorts of information.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wellcome Catman
I too changed from a Duke 390 albeit a 17 my.
So no more pussyfooting around now!
B

·
A d m i n .
151,133 Posts

Do they still do that Marcus Dairy meet-up by you in CT? Used to ride to that, (from NY to CT), a while back with a handful of nutters, we would do it in one hour..:surprise:

·
VIP member
413 Posts
Do they still do that Marcus Dairy meet-up by you in CT? Used to ride to that, (from NY to CT), a while back with a handful of nutters, we would do it in one hour..:surprise:
The dairy has been gone for a while now. I know people used to gather at a mall parking lot nearby, but the one time I stopped there, it didn't have the same charm.

I bought my first bike in CT and went to Marcus Dairy on my first weekend of ownership. Good times! Then I moved to LA a couple of months later.

·
A d m i n .
151,133 Posts
The dairy has been gone for a while now. I know people used to gather at a mall parking lot nearby, but the one time I stopped there, it didn't have the same charm.

I bought my first bike in CT and went to Marcus Dairy on my first weekend of ownership. Good times! Then I moved to LA a couple of months later.
Haa! That's neat you were there as well. It has been quite some time. In my more reckless years, we'd begin from Port Jefferson, NY, (my hometown), and superbike to the Dairy. It was a good time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts