KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new here so forgive me please if this topic was already discuss.

I bought KTM Duke 790 about 3 weeks ago. This is my first bike. Before that I was driving a scooter Yamaha NMax 125.
The bike is great but I noticed one thing that caught my attention. When I drive slowly on a very bumpy road, I received a odd feedback from the front weel. The feeling is like there would be someting loose, not screwed hard enough. I think it comes from suspension. In my opinion it might be that this fork is working like that while the speed is low and I need to just used to this, but before I go to garage and do fool of myself I would like to know your opinion first.

·
VIP member
412 Posts
That’s a tough one. Do you have any more experienced riding buddies who could test it out? They might be able to tell you. Otherwise, I’d take to the dealer to ask.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Confucius says. . . .you are only a fool if you don’t ask!

As EvanB2 says, if you don’t have a more experienced mate, ask the dealer, I doubt they will take the p**s, you are a customer
& my experience of KTM is the staff are generally very helpful.

·
Super-Member
606 Posts
Sounds like a possible loose steering stem
If it is that loose, he should be able to pull and push the forks and feel it clanking right?

Agreed, take it back to the dealer and ask them to check it out if you don't have a buddy that can test it for ya.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts