KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a nice little pocket for storing tools, papers, whatever...on my bike. If you have a rear seat cover, cut a piece of rubber mat to fit, attach using the screws which secure the back rest, and fold it over. The raised portion of the seat cover will then easily contain a tire patch kit or whatever other small items you want to place into the rear battery compartment.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like that.
I have the seat cover, and was trying to figure out how to use the space underneath
Thanks

·
Super-Member
600 Posts
Dude that is a fantastic idea!!! Love it. Was wondering how much room was between the top of that and the battery. I will absolutely do this.

When you fold it over, the pressure of the cowl on the rubber just holds it in place or did you come up with a way to fasten it closed?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It just holds it in place. I’ve got a small tool bag in there with a tire patch kit, zip ties, electrical tape, a kickstand pad, and a few other little odds and ends. The KTM tool kit is still in front of the battery. It’s not a ton of space, it enough for some small useful things.

·
Super-Moderator
717 Posts
Very nice mod! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts