KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
a d m i n .
151,081 Posts
Feel free, whatever is on your mind, whatever you think would make this place even better, don't be shy. :wink:

more users lol
That's easy.. There are at least three 790 pages on facebook, and a strong following on instagram, I mention this place everyday. If more of us post up 790DukeForum.com (after whatever their comment/observation is, more people will view it, and stop by. :wink:

·
Registered
140 Posts
there could possibly be a forum under duke tech talk for electronics.
this could be for help with people rewiring their lights, putting odb monitors on, the fun people are having with the immobilizer etc

ooOOO ooo and a file library!

Have the manual, service manual and wiring diagram available.

·
a d m i n .
151,081 Posts
there could possibly be a forum under duke tech talk for electronics.
this could be for help with people rewiring their lights, putting odb monitors on, the fun people are having with the immobilizer etc

ooOOO ooo and a file library!

Have the manual, service manual and wiring diagram available.
Thanks!

I'll get on it.

Here is a dedicated area for the Service Manual:

https://www.790dukeforum.com/forum/650-790-duke-service-manual-parts-catalogue/

If the wiring diagram isn't in there, someone should post it there. ImmobFail has it's own lengthy thread. :smile:

·
Super-Moderator
670 Posts
I ran OCR on the previous file we had, to make it searchable. the one I downloaded was not a textual file. Not sure yours is. Let me know. I can upload mine.

·
Super-Moderator
670 Posts
The manual has the wiring diagram(s) in chapter 30. Page 370 -->

The OCR was very helpful in finding reference to specific torque spec and other small stuff that is difficult to find in a 400+ page manual.

·
Registered
140 Posts
yup sorry i wasn't clear there.
I don't need the OCR because it was the wiring diagram i was after, and it's in the manual and I've brought it with me to work to print out (the diagram, not the whole manual).
Having said that, a text searchable manual is a good resource and should be made available.
Can it be hosted on the site? that way as people leave the hyperlink is unlikely to fail.

·
Super-Moderator
670 Posts
Gotcha. Thanks. I have no problem uploading it, if J D approves.

Reactions: J D

·
a d m i n .
151,081 Posts
BTW Magnets, that Immobilizer Fail thread seems a bit jammed up, it's because before I came here, there were ImmobFail posts literally all over the forum, I read every single post, and any relating to the immobfail, were merged into that thread.

·
Registered
140 Posts
BTW Magnets, that Immobilizer Fail thread seems a bit jammed up, it's because before I came here, there were ImmobFail posts literally all over the forum, I read every single post, and any relating to the immobfail, were merged into that thread.
ah, that makes sense.

·
a d m i n .
151,081 Posts
We now have an 'Electrics' section added to the Technical forum, and a 'How-To' sub-forum as well. Good suggestions, Chic & Magnets, thank you for that. Keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Or maybe even a section organized by locations. Help make it easier for meetups, group rides, bike/parts sales, etc

·
Super-Member
600 Posts
Or maybe even a section organized by locations. Help make it easier for meetups, group rides, bike/parts sales, etc
Agreed on this. I brought it up a while back, but since we aren't that large yet, the sections would be pretty skimpy. I do like this and want it at some point. I think JD made separate posts for locations in one of the forums...can't remember which one at the moment.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts