KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sharing some experience: My previous bike (pre-owned) came w/peg mount extensions. As the shifter and brake pedal where in their original orientation/angle, the arrangement made for odd foot positioning when using these. (Their angle; pointing a tad too much up for comfort.) Brake pedal adjustment was a tad complex, so eliminating the extensions worked for me.

·
Registered
2021 890 Duke R, 2013 CB 1100
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sharing some experience: My previous bike (pre-owned) came w/peg mount extensions. As the shifter and brake pedal where in their original orientation/angle, the arrangement made for odd foot positioning when using these. (Their angle; pointing a tad too much up for comfort.) Brake pedal adjustment was a tad complex, so eliminating the extensions worked for me.
OK, I was looking at the mounting and wondering how to move the pegs and pedals--shifter,brake--to make a working set up. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I want to lower the pegs on my 2022 890 Duke and 390 Duke, any ideas??
I have MFW pegs fitted to my 790. MFW GmbH Germany
You have UP TO 50mm of drop available.
There is plenty of adjustment on the 790 to accommodate lever heights.
With ONE CAVEAT - Other aftermarket parts can (and in my my case, did) interfere.
My Givi crash bars created an issue - I just machined up an offset spacer.

Also Puig have just announced adjustable pegs - But at the moment the 7/890Duke is NOT listed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts