KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went with fairly cheap eBay spools because they had to do glow go on them but I think I'll probably change them. while they seemed sturdy enough I think I'll probably put something a little better on there. As for the front I'm not quite sure are they supposed to go all the way through the wheel or not?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I went with fairly cheap eBay spools because they had to do glow go on them but I think I'll probably change them. while they seemed sturdy enough I think I'll probably put something a little better on there. As for the front I'm not quite sure are they supposed to go all the way through the wheel or not?

You wont add lift spools to the front wheel. You can add axle sliders but those wont help lift the front end. You will want to invest in a front stand. There are two types. One goes under the front forks to lift the front wheel. The other has a pin that mounts inside the lower triple. The latter style is useful for removing the front forks, the former is more convenient for every day lifting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts