KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did 160 miles today in brilliant sunny skies with temps in the mid 60's.

The grass has greened up once again but the forest burn areas are still as ugly as ever.

As you can see from the pics there is quite a variety of roads and scenery in my area. When I leave my house I am on a country road in 5 minutes. How cool is that?

The rear tire pic was near the end of the ride. It's at the 3700 mile mark but may have another hundred left in her before installing a new set. Sure love these S-22's.

I average 52 MPG with my 790, but the more important metric is the SPG...Smiles Per Gallon and that number is off the chart. How bout you?
Wheel Water Sky Tire Plant
Sky Plant Tire Tree Road surface
Sky Plant community Plant Natural landscape Wood
Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle Mountain
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Motorcycle
Plant Bicycle Tire Wheel Plant community
Tire Plant Wheel Plant community Vehicle
Sky Water Tire Wheel Mountain
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Mountain

Registered
When I leave my house I am on a country road in 5 minutes. How cool is that?
Is that unusual? - ;) - Heading off for a country run right now. But to work, in the car and in the rain.
Ever since a mate from the UK emigrated here to Spain late October we've had shitty weather. The big kicker being he's actually Spanish.

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is that unusual? - ;) - Heading off for a country run right now. But to work, in the car and in the rain.
Ever since a mate from the UK emigrated here to Spain late October we've had shitty weather. The big kicker being he's actually Spanish.
Perhaps I should have used the term curvy road as many "country roads" are strait as an arrow. Where is the fun in that? Unless you are riding a cruiser.

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice landscape views but someone's left a bloody motorbike in the way of them!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yea it sure does. Don't know how it suddenly moves into the view almost every time. Gonna have to have a talk with that bike. Must have gone wonky or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts