·
VIP member
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
A d m i n .
151,136 Posts
Superb write-up. I like how you come clean that it could potentially void the warr. The super-clear photos were exceptional as well. Great read. Labor seems a bit intensive though, (grin).

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have one installed in my rc8 and had one in my 690 and grom but the 790 before it was written off I wouldn’t of considered having one installed

·
Registered
52 Posts
Loved the article. Thanks for the excellent write-up and the pics.

This might save the bike for me. I've experienced a ton of issues shifting, especially between 2nd and 3rd. It's almost become frequent enough to be a safety issue, but I can't pin down the exact conditions the missed shifts occur to avoid them.

The possible warranty issues have me worried though. Might live with it for a while longer and see how it plays out...

·
Registered
67 Posts
mine has been perfect. a couple false neutrals in the first 200 miles but no issues so far with 2600 miles.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
EvansB2-

Great write up as always. I would like to do this mod eventually.

For anyone serious in performing this mod it actually doesn't look too difficult. Rottweiler Performance has a very well done "how-to" video that walks you through it.

There is also a good page about the companies background that is also worth a read. Seems like a knowledgeable shop for our 790s and KTMs in general.

FYI- No monetary attachment to them, just my observations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts