KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After swapping over to Dymag wheels on my 890R, I was thinking I would hang on to these but not seeing that makes much sense.

Up for sale is a complete set of stock wheels. These are takeoffs that include bearings, seals, inner spacers, rotors, sprocket, abs rings, harware, and tires mounted and balanced. (the only thing not included is the left outer front spacer p/n 61009012000). Tires are still servicable. Set has about 2750 miles on it and is in excellent condition.

I am NOT willing to break this set up and start parting it out. I am only interested in selling as a set.

I will ship, however, remote buyers must arrange packing and shipping. I will drop these at any shipper within a reasonable distance.

These wheels are located in Southeastern Massachusetts, USA.

$1500.00 USD

Pics:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm interested but I'm not sure how to arrange shipping remotely including packaging. I'll try to look into it.

Out of curiosity how much did the bike change with the Dymags, especially the front end feel? Was it worth the money?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's tough to say because I also changed the rotors and tires (see my thread with the full weight differences). The net change was not drastic in feel. If you'd only be interested in the handling characteristic changes, I would say that probably not worth all that money. If you're thinking more holistically (looks, strength, handling, quality) then maybe it makes a bit more sense.

I did Dymags on my Zero SR/F and that was a drastic change but the stock wheels on that bike are boat anchors.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Got it, thanks. I mainly want a set of wheels for track and one for street and with the stock wheels seemingly on permanent back order I’m looking at the Dymags. Was curious if the extra cost was justified in performance alone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts