KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dukers I know you’ve probably had this a million times but I’m looking for an exhaust I’ve been looking at the Austin racing ones and s-c project could anyone give me some tips/hints on to what to get many thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
What do you want from the exhaust? Are you looking for a full system or an end can? Is it for weight saving, noise, looks? You need to be a bit more specific.

I like my Akrapovic end can. I'm not worried about weight saving. I'm quite a big chap anyway. It looks good. Much better than the original, which fell from the ugly tree and it sounds good without being offensively loud.

Yer pays yer money............

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey dukers I know you’ve probably had this a million times but I’m looking for an exhaust I’ve been looking at the Austin racing ones and s-c project could anyone give me some tips/hints on to what to get many thanks
Hi. I have an sc project. Love it. Its loud, but not offensive and has a lovely sound to it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
IXRACE MK2. Naughty, but not obnoxious. Search YouTube for some decent videos of the 790 with this slip on. Looks great too, big fan.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive exhaust

·
Registered
43 Posts
I put an Arrow Racetech on mine, looks and sounds good, has an easily removable baffle if you want to make it a bit quieter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
SC1-R - for me darker than the stock exhaust, with dB-eater (according to german road regulations) slightly less noisy as well. Love it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went for a wings exhaust, really nice quality and sound, and design suits well with the bike. You get a db killer easily removable and a fake one also. It comes also with a free tee shirt.

You can order directly on the website, fast delivery and really professional if you have an issue. I really recommend.

here a picture found on the forum

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have just removed my cat with the standard can and it sounds wicked ! iv also just ordered the Twin Can LeoVince LV10 i think it is as its so cheap, £331 for the dual cans and y connecting piece and looking on youtube sounds very sweet with and without the cat.

·
Registered
42 Posts
So i fitted the LeoVince lv10 dual cans and without the cat way way way TOO loud and i mean obnoxously to the point of being embarrased to ride the thing ! so i refitted the cat next day much much better BUT the standard can with the cat delete sounds oh so much better than the LeoVince system by miles as it has a cracle and pop to it the LeoVince just has a deeper note by far ! LeoVince has been on 2 weeks ish and im still missing the sound of the standard can with the cat delete so you may find a cheap lv10 LeoVince system on ebay soon !

·
Registered
273 Posts
I got the scorpion carbon fiber I love the look it's got a good sound and it seems like it runs a little smoother with it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts